Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Free and easy way to make your camera’s strap detachable
  • Since some time I’ve wanted to leave my camera without the strap but I also wanted to be able to re-strap it back again in a fast way. There are plenty commercial aplications that fulfill this need/wish but is much more fun create your own. This one I called LaZZo and is a design my brother and I developed. Unfortunately I didn’t take any documentation during the creation of the concept – many many hours of talking and exchanging groundbreaking ideas and personal experiences to then draw, first by hand then in computer 3d modeling software, renders of possible outputs, to follow rigorous anatomic and ergonomic tests – or process of making of it – even harder team work.

On the other hand being a fairy simple system, the only thing you’ll need is 1/2 a meter of a strong string/line/rope. We used a military grade one that AM had, you can also go with mountain line or kevlar… the stiffer the hardest to get loose. The only thing is that has to be strong enough and fit into your camera shackle

And this is AM AM, mi brother, and not twister    •    gashô