Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
MixCraft products topic
    • Record and create an unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks.
    • Arrange and score video files, adding transitions, visual effects, music, sound effects, and voice-overs with ease.
    • Includes over 6000 professionally produced music loops and sound effects in a wide variety of popular styles, from dubstep to folk rock.
    • Includes 11 virtual instruments, ranging from modelled vintage synthesizers to high-quality sampled acoustic instruments, and an inspiring collection of studio-quality acoustic and electric drums.
    • Includes 22 high quality effects, ranging from studio standards such as reverb,chorus and delay, to ultra-realistic guitar amp simulators, vintage tube EQ, vocal reduction, multi-band compression, and more.
    • Powerful, professional features include ReWire hosting, multi-take loop recording, time stretching and pitch shifting, support for unlimited hardware inputs and outputs, support for multi-channel VSTis, and much more.

Check more at http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks Vitaliy! I just downloaded the trial. It looks interesting, especially for the price.

• @peternap

Write some short review after you work with it on something real.

• Be happy to!

• well...revive this !! After giving up that I could find a windows daw ...somewhere in between garageband and logic...that was as intuitive as garageband but with better specs and instruments. Well my quest might have ended ....I've been playing with mixcraft 9 for a few days now, and want to hope my prayers have been answered. Because like most people who work in any kind of digital media, I don't want to be trapped in apples ecosystem. Mixcraft 9 has alot going for it. One , it's responsive. I can't notice any latency at all. Better than apple ? Maybe. And it's using asio, which I haven't been impressed with todate. MC has audio to midi, which was one of my tickboxes. I haven't played with melodyne as a plugin on MC, but it has v4, although it's monophonic. The instruments are superb. Pianissimo is good. I've only scrapped the surface exploring the instruments but they seem much more expressive than other daw instrument packs. Definitely deserving another midi keyboard with aftertouch and expression pedals. Layout is simple. To date I've tried bitwig, ableton, flstudio....Mixcraft looks like the winner. I'll come back in a few months and see if it lived up to it's first impression. https://acoustica.com/mixcraft ...oh...and you can add a video track....for scoring.