Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
(SOLD) AG-LA7200 NEVER USED
  • (I don't know if linking to ebay is against the rules, so I'm just going for it)

I have a listing for an ag-la7200 anamorphic adapter, which has NEVER been used. I found this in a broadcast equipment shop, new in box. Had to take it out of the box to check condition and snap a pic, but otherwise brand new. The auction has no reserve, starts at $499, go nuts!

• 13 Replies sorted by
  • Ebay link removed, you can set normal price now.

• So do you have a price for PV? I'm sure many people would be interested in this including myself.

• I am very interested!

• Sorry, posted just before bedtime. Correct me if I'm wrong, but now that people have started bidding on it, am I not obligated to eBay, and to whatever bidder wins..? Or is there a simple fee to get out of that?

At the very least I can offer free standard shipping to PVmembers. I'm in no immediate hurry to sell, and I honestly don't know what amount is reasonable for items in this condition and demand, so I'm a little sceptical about posting a heavily discounted price here, even if you guys and gals do rock.

• You can cancel an auction on ebay stating that it's broken/ no longer available. As for price, you can search completed auctions on Ebay to get an idea. As for any PV discount, a PVer would know that they are getting it from a member of the community, not someone they don't know off ebay. That's worth something IMHO.

• Seems like a dead thread then. No PV price offering, just ebay link.

• i want to buy it.

• Have fun on ebay

• Sorry for disappearing, been busy and stressed about other stuff. Thanks @CFreak, seems canceling a listing is fairly easy, just have to pay a fee of 10% of the highest bid (final value fee), but apparently canceling the first one is free, so I've got that going for me..

I see used ones going for between 1000 and 1300, so I'm gonna start high and say $1500 including shipping (w/tracking number). the auction is up for another 8 days, so you have 7 days to talk me down if that price is horribly unreasonable =)

By the way, I have a receipt and email correspondence (confirming its new) with the shop I bought it from if potential buyers are skeptical, but It's all in Norwegian, so you might not get that much out of it..

• New Price $1400. feel free to PM.

• $1400!!!! haha, yeah right. Being greedy never works out ;)

• OK! $2,700 :) Just bring it to the corner of 6th and Slauson Ave. South L.A. ,3 am -4 am. Also a GH3 to try it out. Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/ohtzl2y

Sad, but true. They're reaching almost $1600 on ebay!

• I said I was open to negotiations, but nobody seemed to care. Anyway, Item is sold now. Y'all have a nice day.