Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
NEW GH2 AVAILABLE $679.00
  • Development:

Last week I put a GH2 on hold w/Samy's Camera. The price is $679.00 new body only. Yesterday, a friend sold me his brand new never used same for $550 (I tried to talk him into keeping it. He said he never used it.) Meaning, the on hold Samy's GH2, will be on hold until tomorrow, and I won't be buying it, unless I'm really crazy.

If anyone here wants it, you can shoot me a PM and I'll give your the order number and sales reps name, so you can have what is perhaps one of the last reliable dealer new GH2 camera's around.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • And it sold lol

• @jasantana Thanks for not buying it after all, I was able to get it, not a bad deal considering what new bodies are going for online these days

• @sanzadez, that's great. Yes, I think that's a very good price for what the GH2 does. Glad it worked out for you.