Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Live Streaming with Teradek
  • I haven't seen any mention of this on the forum yet so i thought i'd share.

http://www.teradek.com/pages/vidiu#go-live-anywhere-cable-free

Technical Specifications

Back to top VIDEO INPUTS HDMI SUPPORTED RESOLUTIONS 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30 1080i 50/59.94/60 720p 50/59.94/60 576p 576i 480p 480i Aspect Ratios: 4:3 & 16:9 VIDEO CODEC Compression: Base/Main/High Profile H.264 Bit Rate: 250 Kbps to 5 Mbps STREAMING Transport protocol: RTMP API level integration: Ustream & new Livestream AUDIO Audio compression: AAC-LC Embedded audio input Analog line or mic-in Headphone output PHYSICAL Dimensions: 3"W x 4"D x 1"H Weight: 5oz INTERFACES Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control OLED display with joystick navigation buttons On/Off and reset switch Powered USB 2.0 host port NETWORK Ethernet: 10/100BASE-T WiFi: Dual Band MIMO 802.11 a/b/g/n USB 3G/4G modem support POWER DC power input: 6-12V Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery Nominal power consumption: 3W Nominal power consumption while charging : up to 10W

vidiu_banner_5.png
    1040 x 428 - 2M
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks for heads up on this one. Certainly interesting, and more economic than similar products. Lets hope it reaches market soon.

• This looks very interesting.

• Perfect feature set for me.

• Wondering how low you can get the latency. Could make a great "roaming" cam for live stuff. Cant find much info on that.

• I'm considering buying this to stream an event next week (10th) through Youtube or some other platform.

Any experiences or some "gotchas" I should know about before trusting this?

• There are two more models in the vidiu family now :

Vidiu Mini

And Vidiu Pro

I know their sales team is super helpful if you have questions about the different feature sets and what you miss out on with the mini vs standard and pro. (I bought a Bolt Pro) For sure the mini is roughly the size of a go pro. Tiny!