Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
May I have your recommendation for optimal 720p/24/30/60 hack for my needs, please?
  • I make instructional videos only; no art. I need decent slo-mo, at human movement scale only (no bullets hitting lightbulbs). Running, jumping, etc. I do not want to do any correction in post (to the footage, I mean, talking about lifting shadows, changing exposure). I just want the best 720p for my needs, straight out of camera directly.

All I need is the cleanest rendition of human movement, and only at 720p. I have GH2, second system sound, Panny 25/1.4, CV 12/5.6 on adapter, and Lumix 14/2.5, ancillary gear.

I have watched footage from Sanity, Driftwood, and others; I would very much like other's input on this. The camera will only be used for video; I shoot other gear for stills. TIA, KL

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • Thank you for replying, Vitaliy; but none of the posts in this thread are definitive in regards to my needs. I have watched the mpgxsvcd videos, too. Because most of the posters here are interested in ultimate 1080 quality, the 720p shooters do not seem to have a clear direction, hence my post.

• Topic I referenced is made for questions like you, not for expecting ready answers.

• So, to be clear, do you wish me to repost there?

• And how fo you thing yourself?

• I have no idea what you mean; can you rephrase your reply, please? Not trying to be difficult; I just do not understand what you wrote.

• Topic closed, repost. Period.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions