Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
A Must See "How To" tutorial: linking 2 TV's
  • the conversation between mom & kid is the best part, I give the kid credit for saying "recording a video" and not "filming"

if there is a "funny" thread for these kinds of videos let me know VK

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • If you've had your adolescent boys grow up in another home, spending too little time with you and too much time with a mother who doesn't understand them, you'll be deeply touched by this boy's ability to persevere & come through despite the odds.

If he was mine, I'd be so proud of him. I'd want to protect him from the criticism of others of his age who might ridicule him.

I'd want to be able to be around to help him make videos any time he asked. Go for it, kid.

• @goanna woahh, I think you are putting too much thought into the whole thing ; )

What if this kid is now 26 years old and a self made millionaire?

what if this kid is now 18 and in prison for murder?

What if?

• @gravitatemediagroup

I know nothing of the kid - or especially his mother. Of course not ! As a father and a grandfather I cannot find it in myself to belittle a growing boy. As a principle, by default, I will sympathise with and defend the individual and all the more so when I sense others may ridicule or belittle him.

And yes, as it happens, I was a prison rehabilitation worker for 5 years. I have seen dysfunctional kids, psychopaths and some who just take any drug they can and some who suicide.

I have taught film making to adolescents at risk and rejoice in their achievements.

If you want to get a bullying gang together to pick on a kid you don't know, count me out.

• Thanks for finding this video. It's surprising how much you can get out of this new cameo genre. For me it says it all and makes me want more. Its format, camera angle and flouting of all the rules only serves to give it more street cred. A diamond in the rough.

• @goanna I'm not picking on the kid, and you know nothing about the relationship of the kid or his mom. I've done a year in prison myself. Nobody counted you "in" to bully anybody, you decided to comment with your free will.

• As for vidéo styles, if I have to choose between the technical "all dressed up but nowhere to go" genre and the "break the rules but says it all" style, I know which one gets my attention. I wonder which way this kid will go - learn technique, write or direct and hire DOPs or something completely out of the box?

• I think it turned into not very friendly conversation :-) May be continue via PM ?

• @goanna

maybe he shot this with a webcam, and will continue into a career of technical support for electronics?

but either way, nobody is calling the kid a loser, or critiquing his technique with a camera. It's just a simple observation that the conversation between him and his mother is quite entertaining. He's in the middle of a tutorial and his mom from the other room keeps interrupting him....nothing more

@vitaliy_kiselev we are being friendly, and when it's all said and done we will all be best friends for life ; )