Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
  • Seems to support ProRes, DNxHD, XDCAM

http://www.cinemartin.com/cinec/

• 28 Replies sorted by
  • You can also use awpro, it's free.

http://hdcinematics.com/tools/AWProSuite.html

I tried both and none has an NLE integration,only transcoders it seems.

awpro.jpg
    974 x 697 - 95K
  • @Vitaliy_Kiselev @Faudel

Hi guys, tried to install AWProSuite, but it wouldn't load. Tells me to check my windows version. Am using Windows 7 64 bit. Any clues

• @Kazuo try right clic and open with Admin rights.

• If it only could read avchd....

• Hi, Cinec v1.4 adds start & end positions for cut - split, available with or without encode (no re-encode) so "as original" was added for fast edit (cut, split) v1.5 adds thumbnails, support for mts files and ... ENCODE TO PRORES 4444, so 4:4:4 is possible with Cinec

• This is great but it does not support .MOV that's what i use now on GH3 ...

• Seems that developers are listening JiJi

v.1.6 Added support for MOV files Thumbnails zoom & stretch 3 position switch

cinec_1.6.png
    1067 x 509 - 106K
  • Great! :-) I will be testing it now :-)

Hmm, is there any way to save the file after conversion (i can just play it ...) ?

• The converted file gets saved to the same folder from which the input file came.

• @fredfred27 , thank you, I got it ...

• New version available, 1.7

• TIMELAPSE & STOPMOTION Speed up or slow down any video
    • FRAMERATE Set FPS, you can change to 1-100 fps

And other things including suggestions by users Output file path & name selection Maximize window

And a few fixes like the 100% completed percentatge indicator resolved

• V 1.8 is alive Added encode to H264 with 5 presets

• @GOODYES Hi, the Cinec v 1.8 is not stable on my windoes 7 (64) please where can i download 1.7 ?

• @subco , thank you, but im getting same error with both 1.7 and 1.8 (this error did not show up on 1.6)

cintec_error.jpg
    632 x 420 - 79K
  • Hi, sorry for the delay Try version 1.8.7. Are the issue resolved ?

• I'm getting a dead link at that address. (Webpage is not available)

• Try it again

• 2.0 IS ALIVE ! SUPPORTS DNG AND CINEMA DNG FILES, INCLUDES A RAW CONVERTER (blackmagic cinema camera, canon raw stills, sony f3, sony f5 f55, sony f65, fs, red one, red epic, red scarlet, arri alexa, phantom, .. )

• Isn't Cinec just a front end to ffmpeg?

• has anybody tested this yet with BMCC files? I know it says compatible but I was curious if others have gave it a go yet

• Hello, next release is out this week. Cinec 2.7 supports encode to H.265 HEVC (the High Efficiency Video Coding format) allowing users to encode videos to the codec of the future. Supporting h265 even on 720 & 1080p videos, even on dual core modest computers, takes long but results are unbelieveble, just brilliants. A clip that its 590MB on prores, once converted with cinec 2.7 become a 4.9MB with litle or unnoticeable differences in screens. FROM thuesday: http://www.cinemartin.com/cinec/h265-hevc/

• @goodyes is h.265 appropriate for converting files to small size for editing or just final delivery?

• Interesting failed attempt to communicate on their site. Went to the info page, went to the download/buy section, and ... from that page with the US flag showing the country of origin ... clicked on the "Buy" link-button. Which took me to a Spanish-language-only Paypal page.

Um ... unos dos tres? Actually, I can go to quatro - cinco too! But realistically, that's the extent of my Spanish. And the figures back on the "US" page were given only in Euros ... wow, how sensible is that!

Neil

• And at $134 for the "standard" version and $279 for the 'pro' (middle) version ... just to do some transcoding ... um ... wow. I guess I don't live/die by transcoding enough to make this sound a profitable tool to acquire. Maybe in the future ...

Neil

• Hi, h.265 codec is appropiate for delivery, not for editing. h265 like h264 in some manner, can delver videos going from A to C, where on case nA most important factor is the quality (higher size) and on nC most important factor is the size. On this cinec firs hevc release the opt for A, cause some h265 clips are higher than h264, but pictures are brilliant. rNeil: cinec does more than transcode, it can be used for fast - slow motion, for cutting scenes & for create videos from stills. And for encode not only does prores, also dnxhd, xdcam, h264 265, raw, .. Its main market is in US but team is located in EU and Spain, this is why they put €uros and give you spanish paypal