Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Gaza is getting hammered...
  • 29 Replies sorted by
  • I've heard that many Arab states are quietly hoping Israel wipes out Hamas or at least completely demilitarizes Gaza, as it would be a blow to Iran. Iran is one of Hamas's biggest backers.

• I really don't give a FF about the historical reasons, or who started it, who's breaking the cease fires or whether anyone believes it is intrinsically in human nature to behave as if they hadn't left the caves, or even whether that line of thought is acceptable...

What I know is that the one thing that really talks louder than words is money. And that is within my reach and everyone else's to control.

As of recently, I'm boycotting every company I see in that list or anything that comes from Iran. In time I'll get to include the countries that supply them with weapons (most notably the USA).

• As of recently, I'm boycotting every company I see in that list or anything that comes from Iran. In time I'll get to include the countries that supply them with weapons (most notably the USA).

I suggest to start consuming only fresh water, as I am sure that all else contains something that comes from one or other motherfuckers.

You won't last long but at least you'll die for principle.

• Interesting interview with Henry Siegman

former executive director of the American Jewish Congress, long described as one of the nation’s "big three" Jewish organizations along with the American Jewish Committee and the Anti-Defamation League

... a "proper" zionist

DN_IS-PL

Download video: MP4 format

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions