Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
K I T E - extreme sports with kite buggy on the beach [GH2 Canis Majoris]
  • Kite buggy on the beach of the island Texel (Netherlands). I met this friendly kiteman on the beach and asked him if he liked to be filmed. He told me that he is studying for camera man. It was not that simple to make good shots of the fast moving buggy. And there are some small continuity goofs between shots, but I hope you like the result.

Production : Richard van der Laan Sound FX : Sound Ideas Music : "Isolated" by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com)

Camera : Panasonic GH2 AVC-Intra Driftwood VY Canis Majoris Day Lens : Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f2.8 G ED Gear : Sachtler FSB-4 75 CF, Gini Follow Focus Rig, Lilliput field monitor Tools : FCPX, Magic Bullet suite

Texel is an island in the Netherlands, in the province of North Holland. It is the largest and most populated of the Frisian Islands in the Wadden Sea.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • I go kitesurfing here in Italy, in Sicily and Como Lake, but I've never seen a Kite buggy (although I already knew they existed).

Very interesting.

Your video is very good IMHO, maybe a little short.

I look forward to seing some more videos by you shoot in Texel and in Netherlands.

Bye :-)

• @ rikyxxx Thanks. I used all the good footage that I shot:) There are some more videos from the Netherlands on my vimeo profile. Maybe you find them interesting. -Richard