Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
THE MILL: Portrait of a 150 years old windmill [GH2 Canis Majoris]
  • Portrait of a 150 years old windmill located in the Netherlands. Made with appreciation for the volunteers that continue to maintain the mill.

Production : Richard van der Laan Music : Erik Satie - Gymnopedie No 3 by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Camera : Panasonic GH2 AVC-Intra Driftwood VY Canis Majoris Day Lens : Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f2.8 G ED, Tokina AT-X 116 Pro DX AF 11-16mm f2.8 Gear : Sachtler FSB-4 75 CF, Gini Follow Focus Rig, Lilliput field monitor

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • @mozes No problems here when playing in HD. Strange, does the problem still persist?

@woodybrando Thanks you. I checked out my master render and I see no noticeable noise in that particular shot. I think it's vimeo compression.

• beautiful vid. 1 question, @ 21 seconds the noise in the lower left hand corner, the noise in the blue sky is that from vimeo compression or from the camera. cheers, Jayson www.AWDEfilms.com

• when i watch in HD, there is something wrong, perhaps its my connections what does this?

aa.jpg
    737 x 502 - 83K
  • The shots inside the mill were made under low light conditions. For some I switched to ISO 800. This with the absence of noise.

All your Feedback is welcome:)