Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Water mystery (unusual properties)
  • I saw this nice documental years ago, and found it again.(scientific stuff) It talks about water properties and how unusual it behaves at certain conditions. But the most interesting thing was the form it adquire when wishes or thinks are applied to it.

Since we are basically ALOT of water, i thought it would be importat to share to the comunity more info about this basic element that we ingest as a daily basis.

It can become poisonus and the best antibiotic only by giving it some feelings sound wired but true.

All i can say about this is worship your water more. For real.

FACTS: The Liquid with more tension, water has memory, The only who can be in three states, Only material to expand when freezed, When reached any metrial it aquire it properties ( even baterial ) mainting its H2O properties. Its structure is more important than its composition, Water is kind of a magnetic tape, since it record structuraly the material that has pase though it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tB-YPDIrNH0#!

• 14 Replies sorted by
  • Well made documentary, but this is pseudo science, not science.

• Well believe what you want but just because it looks like a documentary doesn't make it fact. Here is another view on this http://www.chem1.com/CQ/clusqk.html .

• Yep, it is not a science :-)

• All i see are facts, and no chatter. Science is not the only real option for seeing things. Since most things in nature are unkwonw for us. But wow we shure know about sensors.

• @endotoxic

This film is quite known. It first sign many things can look as facts, but they are not.

• I once got in a hot tub with a stripper filled with water and I can assure you it was magical.

• @chazzmoe I'm sorry, but I don't believe you! Show me the evidence - You did film it? :-)

• Having been born and raised in the Moon Shining center of the U.S. I can attest that water can be a miracle substance!

• Fuckin' Magnets Man. How do they work?

• This "documentary" lost me in less than two minutes with two remarks 1) "Who bestowed water on our planet and why" and 2) "The only such planet in the Universe". Granted each planet is unique, but the implication is that only earth has water, which is just silly talk. Plus I was able to learn that water is in fact less dense when frozen, and why in less than 30 seconds with a quick internet search.

That being said water is magic, but I had to stop watching the documentary because it is about as factual as fox news.

• Lets just agree water is important and has extraordinary properties.

• As far as I remember that movie was sponsored by the Japanese guy Masaru Emoto who is shown in this video:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto

In that "experiment" with ice crystals, for instance, he froze the water droplets and then chose the beautiful and ugly ones HIMSELF, deliberately, at will. Is this science? That's utter bullcrap. Of course when other researchers repeated that experiment under double-blind conditions no correlation between the music or word influence and subjective perception of snowflakes' grace was found.

Mr. Emoto simply used this film to sell more of his books and workshops based on his postmodern new-age ideas.

• Interesting Phenomenon:

"Cavitation" can damage propellers:

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions