Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Pro: AVCHD Quantization process
  • 131 Replies sorted by
  • @cbrandin Thanks for that detailed explanation. I'm still a little hazy about the Top and Bottom settings. Could you explain how they work in the scheme of things?

Thanks.

• @qwerty123

Thanks - that's the one...

• @driftwood I understand thinking that you are interesting. Of course, although, as for the result of a test chart, a buffer falls to zero in several seconds, recording does not stop. However, since I have set up so that a buffer may not fall in the practical use range, there is no problem in actual shooting, and since recording does not stop even if a buffer should fall, I thought that it is satisfactory. Although the affair of image quality is another question again ... I think that image quality is very bad after frame size becomes small. However again, there is no problem in actual shooting...

@Vitaliy_Kiselev Although I thought that the thread here was suitable, please move, supposing there is another suitable thread.

Thank you always. :-)

q13_143m_theory_5s.JPG
    676 x 823 - 64K
  • @cbrandin Thank you for the concrete and detailed explanation.

"This is what happened in the examples you posted where the min QP is 9 and the max is 35."

I was afflicted by this phenomenon all the time. "Whether this is good or bad," I could not be determined... Many thanks to the clear understanding that you do. Use the proper frame size and Q, and I think let's make the correct patch. Thanks again. :-)

BTW, I always use the Stray's chart has been introduced by qwerty123.

• So what is way of signals from sensor to final image? Wich step we can handle?