Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Cavision Bellows 4x4 Matte Box.
  • Have my old trusty Cavision bellows matte box w/ rods connection bracket up for grabs. Two slots for 4x4 filters, one stage rotates.

I ended up shortening the two small rods that extend the bellows (as seen in pic) since the longer rods were hitting my support for my DSLR when I used the 7D/GH2 with the camera. Should not pose a problem as it has worked perfectly with my FS100 and lens package from 18mm-150mm.

The rotating stage sticks a bit, but you just have to make sure the 4x4 filter is seated correctly. I'm also missing a thumb screw that cinches the MB to the rails, though that is easily replaced at a hard ware store...and I never bothered since the MB stays where it is on my rails without sliding.

I'll also throw in for free a Schneider 4x4 circular tru pol. It's got a small crack running through it from my dumb ass dropping it on set a week ago. We still ended up shooting with it out of necessity, and the crack did not appear on any of the footage. I replaced it with a new one, and it just seems wrong to throw this out. They go for $245 at the moment as well.

$275

MB1.jpg
    300 x 225 - 9K
    MB2.jpg
    300 x 225 - 10K
    MB3.jpg
    300 x 225 - 9K
    MB4.jpg
    300 x 225 - 10K
    MB5.jpg
    300 x 225 - 11K
  • 1 Reply sorted by