Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Good quote: Putin on nuclear war and heaven
  • Of course, this is a catastrophe, worldwide. But we cannot be the initiators of this catastrophe. Because we won't make preemptive strike. In this situation, we will be waiting for someone to use nuclear weapons against us. We won't do anything ourselves.

But the aggressor must know that retribution is inevitable. That it will be destroyed. Well, we are the victims of aggression. And we, as martyrs, will go to heaven, and they will simply die. Because they won't even have time to repent..

V. Putin 2018

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • And we, as martyrs, will go to heaven, and they will simply die. Because they won't even have time to repent.

This is just magnificent.

• Only weak people have to say how strong they are. Only cowards say how brave they are.

• @endotoxic

Yes it is simply magnificent...voila...or maybe not.

• @Mihuel just stay strong my friend.

• I bet ppl find it much more honorable to bomb fathers and children with reaper drones in "the desert", that way ppl dont have to hear any shitty discourse neither prepare fake tears and outrage, but absolutelly, that way ppl dont get the genuine fear of getting their asses in the line, neither the prospect of having to live just a little closer to the way the rest of the world lives, the world who supplies them with warmth (literally) and plenty.

• @Mihuel I couldn't agree more.