Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
US: Working guillotine comes to Bezos, lets hope for more
  • A group of crypto-communists purporting to be former Amazon employees constructed a guillotine - yes, an actual working guillotine - outside of Bezos' home in Chicago.

By ChicagoTeachersUnion - We are completely frightened by, completely impressed by and completely in support of wherever this is headed.

Soon they'll start working.

sa14249.jpg
    688 x 382 - 53K
  • 2 Replies sorted by
  • As usual these pseudo radical american youth have no idea of the complexity of issues. Nothing was said by them of bezos's relationship with the cia , for example...nor his facial recognition advocacy. They only want 30 bucks an hour...a bigger piece of the pie, regardless what the pie actually consists of....which is characteristic of all american protests.....me me me. Not important how we finance the pie, how many innocent people get murdered in wars w/o end, nor the overthrow of democratically elected foreign leaders....all executed by cia....with jeff bezos's assistance.

• Vandalism happened in an Amazon Go store. Lot of broken windows and many messages spraypainted on the building. The messages included “Guillotine Bezos.”

Still just best wishes.