Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
HitFilm Pro + Ingite Pro and more for $30
  • 12 Replies sorted by
  • What version of Hitfilm Pro? Last time I bought a bundle the versions were 1 release older than current.

• @dancerchris

Can be the same this time.

• Shame. I bought my version of hfp in Jan 2017. Not sure what improved sine then. It gave me updates till jan 2018

• @zcream

Can check PRs about updates and such in Hitfilm topic here, as far as I remember it is a lot, especially in general NLE like performance.

• A review of bundle. I'll buy it. Lots of goodies there

• From the video it looks like the download link to Hit Film version is 14.x, which seems to be the current version on their website. If someone does purchase it, it would be appreciated, if you would report back, which version of hit film is included. Thanks!

• I purchased based on video and it is for a license for today's version and free updates for a year. (Same as normal purchase). Good deal, no way would I pay for the $279 renewal fee, but $30 is a great deal.

• I am also interested in the included Ignite Pro https://fxhome.com/ignite-pro/features it says that some of the Ignite Pro effects plugins can work with Resolve 15... so for $30 I am tempted to get it for the Resolve 16 (I assume it will work but who knows...) effects alone.

I would also like to check out Hit Film 14 as well...

• I don't think ignite pro is GPU accelerated. Test the trial to see if they are too slow for you

• Looks like Ignite Pro is GPU Accelerated. Here’s the spec:

Ignite Pro is multi-core and GPU accelerated. It has seen some vast improvements under the hood providing superior performance and speed like you’ve never seen before.

Apple: macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.13 High Sierra or OS X 10.12 Sierra Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) Internet connection: Required for online activation Processor: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors or AMD equivalent. RAM: 4GB (8 GB Recommended) Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 600 (Kepler) series (2012) AMD Radeon R5 240 (2013) Intel HD Graphics 5000 (GT3) (2013) Video memory 1 GB minimum (2GB or more required for 4K UHD.)

• I see they have added support for GH5 10-bit video. I'm going to take the plunge. If I get the time, I'll look at it and report back on the GPU acceleration.