Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 recording stops
  • Hello. I have a hacked gh2 with quantum v9b hack + sandisk extreme pro 64 gb 95 mb/s. everything was runnig prety cool in the first month.but after that all my recording stops at 01:09 most of the time!! I have tried all the things to fix it " formating with sd formater quick and slow format. I have change the firmware to 1.0 also the same thing . I have bought a usb cable and try to format with but the same thing.a friend of mine have told me maybe because i was using a cheap sd adaptor .or because i have used the sd card in another camera (5d mark 3 ) I dont know any help ? I appreciate that thank you .

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Replace the SD card, period, forget about "restoring it" or improving it any way.

• Okay Thank you .I have another question.until now no body mentioned the hack that was used in feature film 2 guns .do you have any idea ?

• Okay.Thank you for ur help.