Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH1, GF1, G2: Reliable In-Camera Playback Settings- Version 2
  • 54 Replies sorted by
  • I try t5 moon on gf2 cards with 4GB sandisk class10 and the image is well detailed, more clearly, the flow varies depending on the lens used I got some error because of writing cards, but I think the quality was great

• Sorry to rehash an old thread. This preset is very nice thank you very much the gf1 is a nice little camera but loe most panasonics I stay on a low ISO for a nice crisp image with little noise. Just need a fast lens. I wondered if there is much point and will I keep play back in camera if I switch mjpeg mode to 1920x1080? Or will it not improve image quality over what we have here which is a little over 720?

• One more thing I noticed that MJPEG mode seemed to have much less rolling shutter? Is this because of this patch or is this a codec function? I have never experienced this before if anyone has a rational explanation I would be delighted. Definitely sticking with mjpeg mode but anything above 400 ISO gives a lot of noise, even 400 is noisey. Thanks got I have a focal reducer/speedbooster on its way.

• Iam not able to play back in camera when the bitrate spikes (I think). Is this just the speed of my SD card?