Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 hack Ptool and set's
  • Hello guys, I am using my GH2 for 2 years and every time i decided to change hack I have the same question in my head. Ultra stupid question but... At least I have to ask somebody! Please tell me what is all about the set's we click in the PTool? What do these responsible for? Can I jump between hacks without uploading a new one with these sets or every single set is "just" the list of things "how to do" for my camera?

Yes I know it's ultra stupid, but I feel big discomfort with this topic.

Big thanks in advance.

Arco

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Hello Vitaliy, Already read plenty times incl Ptool Faq either and still no answer better than "they are just a settings we can save". I am probably yo dumb to understand this ;/ :(

• Settings are software settings, just made for you to prepare new firmware easy and fast. You can't select them on camera.

• Thank You. So it works as I though. Thank You so much. We can delete the topic?