Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
What's wrong with one forum?
  • I'm just wowed by how long it takes the DVX user forum to activate an account.

"........ you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

and when I click on activation link I get:

"Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum."

I usually don't post much and especially anything that's negative but I had run into to too many fake online services some of them regulated to a point that just reminds me of the governmental institutions of denial but simply saying yes yes we are working on it but there is nothing good to be delivered at the end besides the frustration.

That's why I keep reminding myself everyday " be grateful for what you have" and that applies to simple little things. On the positive note it is a hump day and let's have a great day.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • They are a very large forum with many many member requests, and taking the time to sort through them and make sure they are legitimate is worth the price of admission (time). Be patient, young grasshopper.

• That's what I figured too so am not stressing it but would be very beneficial for them to let the new users know that it may take few days for your account to be activated.

• @Tommyboy

Why ask this here?

It is not because they are large, it is because they do not have any normal admins who check on forum.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

Because I really appreciate www.personal-view.com and how it's been constructive to so many people.

• @Tommyboy

This is cool.

PV is so easy to register because I clear very fast tons of spammers. Most people do not want to do this.