Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
  • Hello, We are going to shoot a tv show for Japan, here in Spain. We got FS7 on NTSC 60i as they want it, but is imposible to shoot interlaced on A7sII. I' m wondering about to put the small A7S II on NTSC 60p and leting them interlace in post the footage. What do you think? Would be a total mess or will work for them? Thanks

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • It is easy to convert 60p to 30i. Most video editing software will do it automatically. If you are mixing 30i and 60p footage, use a 30i timeline. Or if all of your footage is 60p, use a 60p timeline and just render to 30i.

BTW, shooting 1080/60p on the a7S II, you will get better image quality if you use APS-C mode.

• Thanks @balazer, I don't know exactly what they will do, deliver is for TV program, so problably 60i TL, mixed 60i and 60p footage from sony FS7 and A7sII. Yes, you are right, but I want my 24-70 as Full Frame, I would love to add an speedbooster to the equation ;-) Thanks a lot for your help,