Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The Four Seasons: Winter
  • Brrrring in the New Year in 4K :)

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • @DrDave This is great. Choice (Vivaldi), performance, & audio recording all great. Reminds me of my Vivaldi Four Seasons cassette tape that i used to listen to (yep cassette tape!) That lady on lead violin is amazing. Thanks for posting.

• Thanks @matt_gh2, I will think twice before doing this again :)

• @DrDave Audio quality is quite good. I'm curious, what are you doing for mics, mixers, recorders and placement? Keep up the great work.

• @DrDave Outstanding! What a performance and recording!....and the second movement? Second thoughts?

• @matt_gh2 Thanks, Matt~I used a DR-680 with and RME 400 for the front end and the clock. The main pair was a pair of MKH 40, there were two flanker stands with a Schoeps MK2 and a ribbon mic of my own design on each stand, and a pair of MK21s for the lurkers in the back row.

@JanH I recorded the 2nd and 3rd movements....have to take a break from the big screen for a while :)