Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FilmPower ROXOR – a 4K integrated brushless gimbal camera
  • 73 Replies sorted by
  • @Avril_Lovin I was considering purchasing the Nebula 4200, but after watching how your company has conducted business with the Roxor I no longer trust you guys and will not be buying any of your products.

• @Trumpotman So do I. I will never send something back to China. I paid 60 Euros for the customs. i would pay 30 Euros for shipping it back. And after my experiences with a product of filmpower, it isn't shure that this company will survive. So i propably don't get any money back.

@filmpower The first mistake was, that you advertised it as 4k movie capable. Everything under 18 Frames isn't a movie, but stills in a row. I accepted this as a marketing trick, but it indicated that your company fools people. If the rest was all right, i wouldn't mind. But every second YouTube video about this product shows failures. i am lucky that mine is filming. It suffers from demtia, but it records. sadly the results are pretty horrible looking. By the way: the footage of my 6! years old Gopro Hero hd looks way better than the footage coming out if this device. A clean 1080 Image is all i am asking for. This is 2016.

• Japanese user ROXOR test video

• Ugly, awful camera

• Ugly, awful camera

I think you already told same thing.

Idea of the topic is for owners to share advantages and issues.

• i own this monstrosity and there is no advantage. it is only a very bad camera on a more or less working gimbal. no one should make the same mistake i did. i own a gopro hd, gopro 3, gh-2 and nx1 and love them all. i thought in 2016 a cheap cam should produce some usefull footage. i would be satisfied with the picture quality of the gopro hd hero, a camera that was often used on television for action shots because the fooage you get is usable. i thought it can't be worse than the osmo or the phantom cam which are fhe worst mass selling cameras ( because they fly). aaaaahh, i was wrong.

• i own this monstrosity and there is no advantage. it is only a very bad camera on a more or less working gimbal

Well, they have very extensive marketing. It is advantage, just not for you :-)

• March 28th, ROXOR firmware will be upgrade the core part, video parameters will be up to a 4K 15fps and 2.7K 30fps 60Mbps, image quality will be improved a lot.

• ROXOR Gimbal Camera 2.7K@60Mbps CeBIT2016 Video Collection

• ROXOR new firmware released today.

The content of upgrading: 1. Video Resolution up to 2.7K 30fps 60Mbps 2. ISO manually settings

Please read the instructions carefully before operating.

ROXOR Firmware Upgrading Link: http://filmpower.us/p/support

• My Roxor was full of failures, i contacted the support and they told me, i should wait for the firmware update. I waited, and then updated and.....the failures were gone. 2.7k 60mps looked better, still moiré and exposure jumps, but a lot better. I could even use it with my phone. I used it 3 times, and than the device died forever. camera is dead. the Gimbal works, but the camera does not do anything anymore. I will now send it back to China and pray.

• @utezet If you have been contacted by our after-sales, and we confirm the situation of the machine, tell you send it back for analysis and maintenance. Please be assured that we will repair your gimbal in accordance with the after sales process.

• The comparison of ROXOR and Sony HDR-AS100 video.

• Welcome to ‪‎NAB2016‬ Central Hall C12435 exprience ‪‎ROXOR PRO.

QQ图片20160419092603.jpg
    1441 x 1920 - 237K
    QQ图片20160419092457.jpg
    1920 x 1441 - 245K
    QQ图片20160419092502.jpg
    1920 x 1441 - 236K
    QQ图片20160419092523.jpg
    1920 x 1441 - 189K
  • Please stop spaming. This device is garbage. Mine is not working, i do not get any support on any adress. Filmpower is untrustable.

• @utezet What' s the problem with your gimbal? You could contact our support.

• ‎ROXOR360‬---Different color, different wonderfulness. ‎360°VR‬ ‪‎camera‬+3 axis ‪‎gimbal‬.

手柄改.jpg
    960 x 540 - 115K
    QQ图片20160419092536.jpg
    1920 x 1441 - 181K
    NAB官方海报-360NEW.jpg
    2200 x 1588 - 1M
  • No support, 7 mails on 2 adresses, noone ever answered. Untrustable!

• Hey @utezet - I have the exact opposite problem to you, I have a working camera but the gimbal died after less than 5 minutes. Maybe we can mash them together (Hadron Collider??) and get one working unit - about as likely as getting any resolution from these clowns

• There is nearly no Roxor user without an issue. Mine did not work properly from beginning. Nobody ever answered my mails. I simply sent it back to China. I am sure, i will never hear anything again. 300 Euros down the toilet. The gimbal itself was allright, if the Camera had the quality of a gopro hero one, it would have been ok.

• There is only one word for this company: Cheater! They tricked us with their 4k promotion, they tricked us with the quality of the product and they triked us with their aftersale services, which simply don't exist.

• As the new Nebula lite seems to be similar to this device, just a reminder: Stay away, latest filmpower products have very poor quality and there is no support beside the promotion guy here who claims to be a girl to cool down our anger.

• @utezet

I think everyone got you position. No need to continue holy war.

If you have Roxor and had issues post about it. Forum is place for honest feedback not place for holy wars against any company!

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters