Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH1 fcpx Sharing video problem
  • I have a GH1 hacked with lpowell peak reliability setting and I'm having trouble getting my videos out of fcpx without this strange interlacing problem. I'm not sure if its interlacing or not. The steps I take are-go to share, select master file(default), Then I've tried both h.264 and prores 422 which is what it said the source was. Another peculiar thing is that the frame rate reads 29.97 but I thought the hack I have gives native 24fps. Maybe it's a frame rate problem? I've attached a screenshot of a video freeze frame. H.264 made it a little better but it's still really bad. Whats going on here?

Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 8.00.43 AM.png
    1280 x 800 - 1M
  • 1 Reply sorted by
  • Took me all night, but I fixed the problem. Fcpx was assuming the files were 1080interlaced so I changed it in project setting and the video plays normally now. Maybe this can help some in the future.