Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale: Blackmagic Pocket Camera, MB BMPCC Nikon Speedbooster, Kinotehnik LCDVF Viewfinder...
  • Hi All,

I have for sale the following:

BMPCC ---- 650.00 comes with 5 batteries

Metabones BMPCC Speedbooster Nikon mount( Only 3 weeks old ) ----- 430.00

Metabones MFT to NIKON adapter ( Only 3 weeks old ) ---- 120.00

Kinotehnik LCDVF BM for BMPCC ------ 120.00

Ohrwurm 3 BMPCC microphone ( IMO the best minimalist pocket audio tool ) --- 125.00

Wooden Camera BMPCC cage w/ speedbooster foot support ( Only 3 weeks old ) -------- 85.00

RedRock Micro RetroFlex Handle with lanc ( Only 3 weeks old ) -------- 160.00

If someone was interested in the complete setup, 1600.00 for everything. ( Great Deal )

BMPCC_1.jpg
    1024 x 682 - 42K
    bmpcc_kit.JPG
    640 x 480 - 117K
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • Which currency? Which continent?

• USD, I'm in the United States. Prefer to ship with in the States, but will ship anywhere at the buyers expense.

• BMPCC price lowered from 700.00 to 650.00

Speedbooster lowered to 430.00

For anyone who is outside the USA, I can also ship USPS International priority flat rate.

• BMPCC ----- SOLD

KINOTEHNIK LCDVF BM ----- SOLD

OHRWURM 3 MICROPHONE ---- SOLD

< --------------------------------------------->

The following items are still available:

Metabones BMPCC Nikon Speedbooster ----- 400.00

Metabones Nikon to MFT mount Adapter ----- 85.00

Redrock Micro RetroFlex handle with start/stop trigger ---- 150.00

Wooden Camera Pocket cage with Speedbooster support foot ---- 85.00 (the cage retails for 99.00, and the foot is 35.00 ) but here you'd get both cage, and foot for 85.00

• Done as in all sold? If yes- how did you like the retroflex and why didn't you buy it as a whole?

• @fatpig

I sent you a pm. Mostly everything is sold.

I still have the Metabones Nikon to MFT adapter, and Redrock micro Retroflex handle.