Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The elites know what's coming. Time to find your own island
  • With growing inequality and the civil unrest from Ferguson and the Occupy protests fresh in people’s mind, the world’s super rich are already preparing for the consequences. At a packed session in Davos, former hedge fund director Robert Johnson revealed that worried hedge fund managers were already planning their escapes. “I know hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand because they think they need a getaway,” he said. SNIP

http://www.theguardian.com/public-leaders-network/2015/jan/23/nervous-super-rich-planning-escapes-davos-2015

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • and the civil unrest from Ferguson and the Occupy protests fresh in people’s mind

Sometimes I read such citations and laugh loudly.

• I know, they might be early warning signs at best. Harbingers maybe, but it will take much more than those two fringe movements to get things really rolling.