Personal View site logo
ColorGHear TOOLKIT- color grading SYSTEM for AE
  • 1015 Replies sorted by
  • @shian

very excited for Resolve version. I'm trying to learn my way around Resolve right now, and I've got the basics, but the actual act of grading is extremely frustrating.

• I hope you will be patient with Premiere and I wish you lack.

• Hi Everyone

I just shot a little short with a Bolex and graded it with ColorGhear. Please take a look at the Original & Color Graded and let me know what do you think. Thank you in advance.

Password for both: FPMAT

• Night bedroom shot

Will release on 11/22/12 its about 25 minutes long...

708nograde.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    708grade.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • Hi @shian,

Gotta repost my previous post (in case you didn't notice :-)):

"It's been a long time (several months) since I've noticed the following on your "tutorials" page - "13) ColorGHear: Advanced Masks coming soon"...

I do realize that you're pretty busy. Anyway, could you give us some info regarding the actual release date of the tutorial №13?"

• Probably not till after the 1st of the year.

• @Aksel Wow - I loved it!!!! I was totally hooked on the story. If you're after opinions on the grading, it's difficult for me to say, because it would have been great to watch whatever you'd done with the grading.

• @Mark_the_Harp Thank you very much for you kind words

• In the process of trying to upgrade the site, I've completely obliterated it... database and all. I'll have it back up as soon as I can. It's a total mess right now.

Sorry

• @shian That sucks - hope the fix is relatively painless. Thanks for your hard work. Purchased ColorGHears awhile back and found the tutorials to be great. Thanks for putting the ColorGHears out there in the first place, as well as the great site with tutorials. Rock on

• Okay, so it's not a mind blowing upgrade... yet.

BUT those having issues with logging in, browser compatibility, pages not loading - losing passwords, etc. All of that should be a thing of the past. It should now be easier to navigate, login, log out, recover passwords, and edit your profile, watch tutorials, etcetera. The blog isn't really finished yet, but there will be one. The forum.... well, we'll see if it works this time.

There's a good chance that your browser will not autofill your user id and password on your first visit, but the lost password function should be working properly now, as well as the "login" link.

Let me know if you have any issues.

• @ Shian, Looks Good. Had no problems logging in or navigating. Looking forward to more videos. LukeV

• @Shian,

Please, make new series of this topic.

As this is too alrge one, will be closed as soon as you'll make new.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions