Personal View site logo
War is not too far
  • 38 Replies sorted by
  • Now that the U.S.A. and Israel are making more of a presence they are going to be far less likely to back down at the risk of losing face. It would not surprise me if a US or Israeli ship were the Gavrilo Princip as it were, causing a knee jerk reaction that would set a much larger war in motion.

• Drive from Manitoba to Alaska and you'll see there are 1000s of capped oil wells ready to start pumping with the flick of a switch. Canada is gearing up to provide China with 2million bpd and that whole deal had to be approved by uncle sam. I think U.S. and China are working behind closed doors and carving up the resource map. The Ayatollahs are dead and they just don't know it. End of march it starts.

• A NATO naval group, SNMCMG2, will dock at the harbor of La Goulette, the northern suburb of Tunis from February 9-13, 2012.

The flagship "Mehmetpasa", will be accompanied by four minesweepers coming from various NATO member-nations:

• ITS Alghero - a minesweeper affiliated with the Italian Navy

• ESPS Turia - a minesweeper affiliated with the Spanish Navy

• TCG Akcakoca - a minesweeper affiliated with the Turkish Navy

• HMS Ledbury - a minesweeper affiliated with the British Navy

Via: http://allafrica.com/stories/201202080183.html

• @Vitaliy The American ship are there to provide and promote Freedom...

Freedom to control the world oil supply.

• I just read disgraceful remarks about Vitaly's foreign policy views made by one of the British persona-view members and decided that I need to express how much I support what Vitaly is doing here when he touches upon global affairs and promotes fair discussion of the hot burning issues. 90% of the world are fed up with the US and British policy of neocolonialism. One needs to be totally brainwashed and blind to ignore it. One needs to be a heartless moron to applaud NATO killings in Libya or Iraq or the bombings of Yugoslavia. Again, thank you Vitaly and keep doing what you do. Personally I don't believe that this giant machine will be stopped until it finally reaches Russia or China (which is actually its ultimate goal). But when that happens it will be already too late to complain.

• @GOODEMPIRE

I really like to keep it in economics side of things.

• To believe that the US n UK are the good guys here, that they are intervening for the good & freedom of the oppressed? u really need to get ur head checked.

They r disappointed Russia n China vetoed but they will get their war, by hook or crook they want it.

• I doubt there will be a war over the Straits of Hormuz any time soon. Even Iran needs to export its oils through it. Besides, the impact on fragile US and European economies will be severe, if not disastrous. With our current debt level, I do not see the US going to war. The war on Iraq already costs the US $4000B+ (that is almost 1/3 of the current US debt overall) not counting the 10+ year war in Afghanistan (an another $1000B+)

Since the 1970s, the US always maintain 2 aircraft carrier groups in the Arabian sea (out of the 11 carriers). I forgot which one, but I believe that 1 of the US carrier is replacing 1 carrier which is due to return to the US for refit: a week ago, it just transited thru the Canal of Suez. That is why you have 3 carrier groups in the Arabian sea at this time, but it is transitory. As to the Amphibious group, the HQ of the US 5th fleet is in Bahrain.

• Russia has a Naval Port in Syria. Russias only access to the Mediterranean.

• The British/American commonwealth has ruled the seas and world trade for 2 centuries. Yankee greenbacks and the English language are what makes the world go round. China will never get paid, China got hood-winked into 1 Trillion of worthless securities. Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria and Iran will all fall in line.

• Who gets the new clapp?

• Here's a map showing the extent to which Iran is threatening the US. each star is an American military base...

1505596853.jpg
    537 x 493 - 59K