Personal View site logo
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3274 Replies sorted by
  • Sounds like some crazy aztec revolutionary to me. Like when Cortez entered Tenochtitlan and 12,000 fresh hearts were offered for quetzalcoatl instead. Bad mistake on Montezuma's part.

• This are the final years before the last emancipation, we will become another kind of human after covid. We are renouncing the last values, morals, the last men indeed we are, embracing Ai, facebook, apple, there is no soul in that. New set of values in the near future, covid was the final nail in the coffin.

• @endotoxic

Please use or make other topic for posts like last ones.

• I read this before...wasn't it a trilogy set on the planet xydus?

• @vitaliy....and btw....texans do wtf they want. They'll never go green as long as one grasshopper is pumping.

• @sammy how are yo doing? Do you feel better?

sa16380.jpg
    690 x 381 - 46K
  • Research into a new drug which primes the immune system in the respiratory tract and is in development for COVID-19 shows it is also effective against rhinovirus. Rhinovirus is the most common respiratory virus, the main cause of the common cold and is responsible for exacerbations of chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. In a study recently published in the European Respiratory Journal, the drug, known as INNA-X, is shown to be effective in a pre-clinical infection model and in human airway cells.

Treatment with INNA-X prior to infection with rhinovirus significantly reduced viral load and inhibited harmful inflammation.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-02-nasal-covid-effective-common-cold.html

• “A Bayesian analysis concludes beyond a reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2 is not a natural zoonosis but instead is laboratory derived.”

https://apnews.com/press-release/pr-newswire/business-science-greater-china-biology-severe-acute-respiratory-syndrome-333bdd4934baa0cd258753ca0947ea0c

I guess we all know this but it slowly goes to mainstream .

• The purpose of the analysis was to determine the origin of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Beginning with a likelihood of 98.2% that it was a zoonotic jump from nature with only a 1.2% probability it was a laboratory escape, twenty-six different, independent facts and evidence were examined systematically. The final conclusion is that it is a 99.8% probability SARS-CoV-2 came from a laboratory and only a 0.2% likelihood it came from nature.

Pretty bad.

• So... You trust in ATOS, NASDAQ?

I do believe as well it came from the Wuhan lab originally.

• @AndrewReid_EOSHD

We are not religious club to discuss our believes.

Question here is complex, it is right that 99.9% it is of lab origin, an it is 99,9% that Chinese lab worked on similar virus, but due to stakes it can be fully opposite side that actually made the virus.

• Data from multiple COVID-19 vaccines makes it clear that the shots protect against the most severe outcomes of the disease: hospitalization and death. But it’s still unclear how well the vaccines will reduce the risk of chronic, long-term symptoms, which a small but significant number of COVID-19 patients experience.

“It’s an incredibly important question that we just don’t know the answer to,” says Timothy Henrich, a virologist and viral immunologist at the University of California, San Francisco who is studying the long-term effects of the disease.

This guys certainly don't want to stop the show.

• @endotoxic day 13 and finally feel like I'm going to be ok , had a rough day 8 to 11.5 . One night I needed to call for ambulance (day 9) . Very minimal fever if any , o2 is sticking around 96 to 97 , only thing the cough is still here and is the only annoying part left (it not as easy to take full breath now still ) .smell is slowly getting better

• Coivd did come with its viral pneumonia, as it showed on x ray on the 9th

• "The spike protein... is the key to match with the lock found in host cells. But before it can inject its genetic material in the host cell, the spike protein needs to be cut, to loosen it in preparation for infection. The host cell has the scissors or enzymes that do the cutting. The singular, unique feature of CoV-2 is that it requires a host enzyme called furin to activate it at a spot called the S1/S2 junction. No other coronavirus in the same subgenera has a furin cleavage site, as it is called. The other coronaviruses are cleaved at a site downstream from the S1/S2 site, called the S’ site."

"This is of course a major problem for the zoonosis theory, but it gets worse."

"Since 1992 the virology community has known that the one sure way to make a virus deadlier is to give it a furin cleavage site at the S1/S2 junction in the laboratory. At least eleven gain-of- function experiments, adding a furin site to make a virus more infective, are published in the open literature, including Dr. Zhengli Shi, head of coronavirus research at the WIV."

• @sammy ....what did you take for treatment ?

• They gave me an infusion at hospital . But initially treated for dehydration

• @sammy good good you are all right. So you cough A lot, but you can’t breathe completely full.

I wish you recover quickly!!

• @sammy....what's an 'infusion' ? ...of what? no wonder with no real treatments at hospitals, americans are dying like swatted flies. Hope you're on the road to recovery, but why didn't you try one of the meds we've been discussing here for the last 10 months? What you want to avoid is chronic covid. People get chronic fatigue syndrome , always known to be a dysfunctional immune system, and stay sick. Get well.

• @sammy I can confirm that ivermectin is available in most places. Also, it's being used in india along with hcq depending on symptoms.

sa16408.jpg
    590 x 453 - 58K
  • In US 501 people died due to vaccination

sa16409.jpg
    800 x 417 - 72K
  • @vitaliy...this might be beneficial if we knew which vaccines were responsible

• Cases of influenza in Mordor could disappear due to the "conflict" with the coronavirus. Another possible reason is increased measures due to COVID: wearing masks, gloves could help reduce the incidence of influenza. Others indicated that measures against coronavirus had no effect on other acute respiratory viral infections.