No geometric distortion
    Shading correction
    Coming later this year

The B4 S16 PL Adapter:
    Adapts B4 lenses into the PL mount
    Single element Optical converter with 1.3x magnification
    For Cooke, Arri & Fujinon B4 lenses, etc
    Electronic lens interface function

• Greg of Turbo Ace showing off the company's products.

Yes, it case anyone's wondering, I did shoot this video.

• Interesting choice of words from Greg there, "I recommend the GH4, that's dropping", when talking about a product that flies your camera at a great height. Of course he was meaning the GH4 is soon to be available, but still quite funny.

• Sony powerzoom for video

feb_sales53.jpg
    598 x 264 - 25K
  • Here's a couple interviews discussing the work we were doing with in the FCPWORKS suite...

• FCPX Grill podcast episode 36

"NAB2014 recap of FCPX news. In this episode we met with Michael Garber and Sam Mestman. Michael and Sam were at NAB representing FCP Works and had finished two long days of demos and we got together in the DCC Hospitality Suite at 11PM to discuss what had been going on at the show. Sam gives us the rundown of the demo he was doing in the Red booth showing FCPX and Resolve and a roundtrip workflow."

http://traffic.libsyn.com/fcpxgrill/FCG036.mp3

• Discussing pros and cons of various cameras such as gh4, FS700, Blackmagic and a7s. I don't agree with their opinions but it is a refreshing change from typical PR style videos coming out of NAB

• In that first PVC video about FCPX workflows he mentions something that sounds like the 'Raptor DCP Plugin', for Compressor, but googling does not bring anything up except for older solutions. Did anyone hear it differently?

• @DanPV Thanks for posting that. (I'm Michael Garber btw). Fun interview with Sam and Chris even though I was half asleep. And just for the record, I also left the AJA party to be there! ;-)

@kellar42 It's spelled "Wraptor" and is made by Quvis. http://www.quvis.com/. Seemed to work well and was as easy as adding the plugin to compressor, setting up a couple of settings and then transcoding. They also make a player which you can use to QC the final DCP.

• I was a bit out of the loop on all the product announcements when I was there. Did anyone announce an HDMI recorder for 10-bit 4k recording from the GH4? I looked at Atomos' site but it didn't seem like it.

• Thanks @5thwall! And yes, do a search on this site for Atmos 'Shogun'

• Re: DCP, I think Adobe CC next update will have DCP creation as well.

• I should have got this up earlier since they have a KickStarter going on that will be ending in around 9 hours. It's one of the booths I've wanted to see at NAB and I got Billy of Blind Spot Gear to talk about the new Scorpion Lights.

• Wired Gimbal system.