Personal View site logo
Tango - pocket PC with power
  • Very interesting concept and the size of this thing is really crazy (I hope it doesn't burn through your hand after a gaming night;-)

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tango-super-pc-worlds-most-powerful-pocketable-gameable-officeable-pc

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • @Psyco

It seems it is made for people who do not know market of such PCs.

It is much better idea to get Zotac, Intel NUC or any other PCs.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev I don't see your point, the mini PCs you list are still much bigger than the Tango (its the size of an iPhone!)

• @Psyco

OK, I got now. They want to have many docking stations. I just do not completely understand why you will move it. Until it is really work PC.

Zotac Nano.

Also check photos of Intel NUC.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev yes I think it does make only sense for work (payed or hobby).

For me as someone who is working 50% at home and 50% in an office it would be nice to have my own PC with me - I hate those company PCs.

And for video/film work I think it would be quite usefull as you can have YOUR data and editing system with you and when meeting with other people on a project, you can show them the actual status fo your part - no need to render a timeline, just show the timeline itselfe.

• And for video/film work I think it would be quite usefull as you can have YOUR data and editing system with you and when meeting with other people on a project, you can show them the actual status fo your part - no need to render a timeline, just show the timeline itselfe.

It is still mSATA, and still bad cooling common for all this things.

I suggest to get small laptop with touch screen, 2.5" HDD and use it.