Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic GH3 color temperature shift after recording. Please help!
  • I did a shoot at the Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto, Ontario today and ran into a weird problem. When I hit record 3-4 frames of video would be my desired white balance and then it would shift a few thousand degrees warmer without changing anything. It did this on a few clips but not all of them. Has anyone experienced this before? I will upload a few examples shortly.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • would help if you share your settings

• @tylerknight That's one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen! Never experienced that before...

• @MRfanny this was shot with the ALL-I 72mbps MOV format on standard with 0's through the board. Custom white balance on each shot.

@jonpais Isn't it?! I haven't seen this come up anywhere before and it isn't major as it's only a few frames at the start but the issue is that I set it for the white balance at the start and it shifts warmer.