Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
[Solved] Mobile version : page numbers on top ?
  • Vitaliy,

would it be possible to add the page number selection on the top of the page on the mobile version of the site ? It would avoid us to scroll at the bottom of the page to go to the last page.

Rgds
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • Can you be more specific?
  • With Safari on my iPhone I don't have the links to the different pages on the top of the page, so on multiple page posts, I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to jump to a different page.

With Firefox on my PC I have these links on top and bottom.

When I have poor 3G/Edge connection, it can take some time to completely load the first page, and take some more time to scroll down to the bottom. Not a big problem, but it would be a nice little improvment
  • Same here with opera 4 mini on blackberry. But when you log in and open a topic you go directly on the first unread message wich is nice.
  • >But when you log in and open a topic you go directly on the first unread message wich is nice
    I didn't know, problem solved, thanks !
  • @lenuisible

Check now.
    I added page numbers on top.
    And suggestion with login also good :-)
  • Wow, that's fast ! Thanks V !
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions