Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH2
  • The Best Used GH2 Available with Many Extras - MINT !

Incredible Camera - Professional Quality - Unbelievable Price

Whether you're a pro, or just starting out, this is a great bargain for a great piece of gear that will give you hours of joy or make you money.

This is my personal camera, which I only used on 2 jobs as camera #2 where I was the camera operator.

This camera has never been in any harsh weather and is always stored on the desk of my home editing room, in the camera case.

This Camera Comes with Hundreds of Dollars Worth of Extras!

I own a production company, but I am a director, so I don't use a camera very much myself, and my company has a lot of high-end gear... so this camera is not used in my business.

Here is a list of everything included, but to get the whole story, watch the video below.

• Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH2 Black Camera Body with Body Cap
    • Panasonic LUMIX 14mm - 42mm Zoom Lens with Lumix Front Lens Cap and an Olympus Rear Lens Cap and Original Lens Shade
    • One (1) 4Gb Memory Card
    • Four(4) Original Panasonic Batteries with Battery Cases
    • One (1) Original Panasonic Battery Charger
    • Two (2) Aftermarket Batteries (non-coded - will not show battery level)
    • One (1) Aftermarket Battery Charger
    • One (1) Original Panasonic DC Coupler (does Not have the Power Adapter, which is sold separately)
    • One (1) Aftermarket DC Coupler (does Not have the Power Adapter, which is sold separately)
    • The Original USB Cable
    • The Original Composite Video/Audio Cable
    • The Stylus
    • All of the User Manuals (English and other languages)
    • All of the Original Paperwork (Warranty card is included but I don't remember if I registered it on-line or not)
    • The Original CD ROM
    • The Original Box
    • A Camera Case

Everything that you need to start shooting as soon as your camera arrives is included.

I take extremely good care of my equipment and I describe it very accurately.

Please, serious inquiries only.

I only sell in the US. I will accept PayPal, Cashiers Check, or Money Order.

I will ship once the money is safely in my account.

Sale Price: $1,550.00

Free Shipping to Personal View Members that purchase it here.

Here is the video:

Thanks In Advance for Your Interest!

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters