Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Does this dress make me seem Arrogant?
  • There's no category for ego, so this one goes in "off topic" - An interview with PV's self-appointed expert on everything.

Q: Shian, are you really as much of an arrogant asshole in person as you are on the forums?

A: You've spent a lot of time around me. Do you think I'm an arrogant?

Q: No, I think... Wait, did you just ask yourself to ask yourself a question about yourself? Doesn't that seem incredibly egotistical?

A: Probably. Answer the question.

Q: Well... Outspoken? Definitely. Opinionated? Absolutely. Arrogant? Well, I could see how you might come off that way, but it's only because you care so much.

A: About what?

Q: Gremlins.

A: Right... Wait, did you say Gremlins? You mean, like, "Gremlins" the movie?

Q: No. Little people. Like the ones in the" Wizard of Oz."

A: Oh, you mean dwarves. They're called dwarves.

Q: No, not all of them. Some are just people in midget suits.

A: Are you high right now?

Q: Does it show?

A: A little. But seriously, how did we get on this subject anyway?

Q: I'm just terrified of Gremlins.

A: Are we talking about the m--?

Q: No, little people! They freak me out... and they kinda turn me on a little. Ever been with one?

A: Not since college. Why are you afraid of little people?

Q: Why, if I'm the "Q" in this scenario, are you asking all the fucking questions?

A: Does it bother you?

Q: A little. Seems awfully arrogant.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • What is it? Spring?

• It might make you seem a bit fat - but not arrogant Shian.