Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
stable 1080 p25 recording
  • Hi! I´m using a GH2; firm1.1; Sandisk extreme pro 64GB (95MB/s) and ptool3.exe. First I tried a patch called "non adverse effects" but my camera froze pretty often while recording, so I´m using ptool v.3.65 on it´s own: I´m just listing up what I have modified:

30min removal checkt max iso checkt Pal/NTSC checkt 24H=42000000 24L=32000000 FSH=42000000 FH= 32000000 That´s all.

I´m most interested in a 1080 p25 Format. The only mode providing this format is the HBRmode. Is this mode altered by the modifications I made? The Quality is great but my camera freezes often when I use this mode :-( I also need the 1080 i50 format. When using FSH my camera stops recording after 15min all the time. It does not freeze and the quality is good - interlaced... only when I use the FH mode recording is reliable and I can record 1h nonstop. I absolutely need this reliability because I´m filming interviews and stuff like this and mostly there is no change to redo a take.

So what can I do If I need a absolutely stable 1080 p25 recording for at least 2h in one take. Are there any patches? Should I alter the ptool settings? Try another SD card? Thanks for your help!

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Thank you for this link, but I did not find there a spezific answer to my spezific questions.

• @panini

This is link not to answer but to place where such questions reside on this forum.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions