Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Adobe Subcription Plans?
  • Anybody try Adobe's new subscription plans with CS6 yet? I think I'm about to try it for After Effects. Seems to be a great deal so far... just wondering if anyone's ran into any snags or problems?

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • Still a good offer, since all updates are included ( think 6.5 … ).

• Actually, I just checked and LightRoom 4.1 is included now. Also, I think they make you commit for a year, but only pay monthly.

• Its definitely a good deal for students. Don't forget though, the rate will go to regular $50/month after intro period is finished jtlyk.

• Awesome, thanks... I'll definitely be going with the subscription route.

• Love it! I have the student subscription $30 +$3(tax). They haven't asked for my school transcript yet. /strikeout/LightRoom isn't included yet through./strikeout/

You can try the subscription based license for 30 days of course; to test.

• @peternap AFAIK the AE plugin architecture hasn't changed between 5 and 6. You should be able to manually copy over the .aex files into CS6.

• @shian a little OT I suppose but do you have Plural eyes and Neat Video and if so, do the versions for 5 work on 6?

• Mine works great! I have the entire suite now. I pay $30 a month.

• I think you can do it piecemeal but it's more expensive. I looked it it and decided to stay with 5 for a while longer.

• I understand that the subscription is for whole Adobe package and not for a single product... or am I missing something? Is it possible to subscribe to only 1 product?