Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Tequila Museo (Commercial shot on Orion V4b)
  • Hey guys, here's a commercial I shot in February on Orion V4b. Setting were 1080/24p, 1/50 shutter, ISO 400, smooth -2-2-2-2, and 3 notches to blue. The lenses were Canon FD, 20mm pancake, an SLR Magic 12mm. The gear I used for movement was the IndiSystems Jib, Konova slider, and Pico Dolly. It was lit with Arri 1ks and 650 frensels. In post I conformed with 5DtoRGB to Proress422(hq) with 701 and full range. I edited with Premiere Pro CS5.5 and CCed with Colorista 2.

Edit: Forgot a few details

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • Wow!!! Well done, well done the images pop out of the screen it looked so realistic. How did you get the images to be soo crisp, watch out RED GH2 is kicking ass. What do you use to edit? What NLE system? Did you convert prores 444?

• @Greek_m43 , great job.

• nice crisp work brother

• @Greek_m43 Nice stuff JJ!!!

• Thanks everyone!

@trackzillas @subco I edited on premiere pro cs5.5 between a mac and PC. I converted the files to proress422 (hq).

• @greek_m43 Thanks for replying couple more questions what setting did you use when exporting out of premiere pro? What lens is sharper in your opinion 20mm f1.7 pancake, or the SLR Magic 12mm Still can't believe how crisp the images are you.

• @TrackZillas I just do h.264 with max setting 23.97 2-pass... and I'm not sure which is sharper... they both look damn good to me.

• the hand grabs of the plate were a bit staged looking (don't know if you had any control over that, I know how that can be... ) other wise looked great technically ..