Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Photographer vs Videographer at a Wedding
  • What happens when the photographer keeps getting in the way of the videographer at a wedding, and takes all the best angles?

• 10 Replies sorted by
  • lol, yeah , last big conference I did we had this still photagrapher with a speed light/beauty dish on a 10 foot pole, every time we would get a nice clear shot of the stage he'd raise that big thing in our shot, keep in mind this is a stage lit for iMag video already.. plenty of light up there dude.. you don't need that salad bowl on a stick!

• I see. That's why we need GH2 cage.

• Oooh...ouch...Jesus!!

• Oh my gosh... Also kind of luck they did not have $58K EPICs there.. now.. that would hurt. A LOT.

• Yes - and I wonder if they can fix that footage in post!

• That was epic!

• Rofl...Its worse when you are doing event video with photos . I have to video college commencement ceremonies and even when you talk to the photographers about where you are shooting and where the different cameras will be etc...they still get in the shot and ruin it 80 percent of the time. Ive wanted to do this to the photographer so many times.

• Maybe one of our Russian-speaking viewers can tell us what the people are saying.... :-)

• I bet you those VHS video cams still work!