Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
War: Trump lost, began the war has, story of rigged election results
  • 194 Replies sorted by
  • US finally gets the kind of democracy & freedom it has always been championing & financing overseas, such as the "Color revolution", "Arab Springs", "Orange revolution", "Umbrella revolution", etc.

Just a little taste of its own medicine.

• While objective truth is hard to know these days, I found this of interest:

Press Release: Votes Switched throughout U.S. Presidential Race – Institute for Good Governance by Marjorie Meyers | Jan 6, 2021 | Press Release

Senior IT Expert at Global Defense Contractor Testifies in Italian Federal Court; He and Others Switched Votes throughout America in the U.S. Presidential Race

Rome, Italy (January 5, 2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent reports of a hack at Leonardo now appear to have been an orchestrated cover to mitigate blowback on the corporation which is partially owned by the Italian government.

Nations In Action, a government transparency organization, partnered with the Institute of Good Governance to thoroughly investigate and research the election irregularities which yielded the long awaited proof that a flawless plot to take down America was executed with extraordinary resources and global involvement. Americans and elected officials now have proof that the election was indeed stolen.

This provides the mechanism for each state to recall their slate of electors immediately or face lawsuits and request all federal government agencies to lock down all internal communications, equipment and documentation from the Rome Embassy. “Make no mistake, this is a coup d’etat that we will stop in the name of justice and free and fair elections,” stated Maria Strollo Zack, Chairman of Nations in Action.

The Institute for Good Governance issued the following statement:

Our mission is to provide the full truth, expose the perpetrators of this horrific crime, and ensure that every person involved, regardless of position, be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Nations In Action and the Institute for Good Governance are making the following demands on elected officials:

• Depose State Department officials starting with Rome staff including Stefan Serafini • Immediately strip Leonardo SpA of all contracts and seize assets • All congressional members must speak out against this foreign and domestic interference or face recalls and suspicion of involvement • Implement the most severe penalties for participants who had knowledge or participated and refuse to assist in the investigation

Maria Strollo Zack, founder of Nations In Action added, “States must prosecute all illegal voting activities and provide immediate legislative remedies. There can only be zero tolerance for criminal interference in American elections. This international conspiracy must be met with swift action by the President and be fully supported by elected officials for the protection of voting integrity and the prosperity of our great nation.”

• @firstbase

Just forget.

Spectacle must move forward.

It is always such, as all capitalist politicians are not for people, they are against them and just use them.

• ‘Beautiful sight taking place in US’: Pelosi remark on Hong Kong protests in reverse

Mob on Pelosi Chair.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 155K

rubio.jpg
    640 x 640 - 82K
    pompeo.jpg
    604 x 541 - 77K

9zt44nf87t961 copy.jpg
    784 x 473 - 220K
  • Nice quote on this:

So, "catch-22" is as follows: no matter what words are uttered on the political stage, the very fact of a person's appearance on this stage proves that we are facing a whore and a provocateur. Because if this man was not a whore and a provocateur, no one would have let him onto the political stage - there are three cordon rings with machine guns. Elementary, Watson: if a girl sucks a dick in a brothel, it follows with a high degree of probability that we are facing a prostitute.

“Why is it a prostitute,” I said. - Maybe it's a seamstress. Who just arrived from the village yesterday. And she fell in love with a plumber fixing souls in a brothel. And the plumber took her with him to work, because she temporarily has nowhere to live. And there they had a free minute.

Samartsev raised his finger:

It is on this unspoken assumption that the entire fragile mechanism of our democracy rests...

V. Pelevin

• Preventing an Unhinged President From Using the Nuclear Codes:

This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike.

The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.

For me it seems like they have some new law changes to almost eliminate institution of presidency and no longer allow such power.

• on point

8bfebbff-bb1f-48c7-b424-9918b923d638.jpg
    1024 x 979 - 133K
  • on point

1a184862-3f45-4431-853b-832d46c0a01c.jpg
    1024 x 665 - 52K
  • The faux hysteria over the storming of the capital is somewhat terrifying. Soon we may have patriot act 2.0 with more powers granted to snoop on and detain/deperson Americans in order to maintain the status quo, all the while as the country descends into more crime, disaster and decay

• @robertGL

The faux hysteria over the storming of the capital is somewhat terrifying. Soon we may have patriot act 2.0 with more powers granted to snoop on and detain/deperson Americans in order to maintain the status quo, all the while as the country descends into more crime, disaster and decay

Storming was required to go against Trump faster.

First, Trump hugely damaged coronavirus agenda and methods, hence is went against his own class here.

Second, Trump specially helped to drop veil of faux democracy. Class knew that they need to do it, but planned to do it gently and much later.

It happens that right wing now play against interest of ruling class, as they try to go to fast and too open and it is dangerous.

This is why crackdown is so unusually clear. Ruling class fight for their existence, as any major error can cause huge turn where exploited start to realize that happens and start to form real organization, not spoiled by FBI or CIA.

• Heck,

try antifa . com in your browser!

• Now claims they were going to lynch Pence and Pelosi !

• Trumps celebrate before the mayhem

• You still want to use clouds? Did you think good anough?

Enough is enough. Amazon hosts Parler on @awscloud.

As Amazon workers, we demand Amazon deny Parler services until it removes posts inciting violence, including at the Presidential inauguration.

We cannot be complicit in more bloodshed and violent attacks on our democracy.

• @jleo Thanks for the beautiful videos, and one of them even had background music playing "Gloria" by Laura Brannigan, one of my favorite songs and singers.

Wouldn't have been bad had the Trump mob found and lynched Pence and Pelosi...

• Joe Biden: "Antifa Is An Idea, Not An Organization"

138036870_2774411146149729_7905290728370025152_n.jpg
    720 x 725 - 68K

Michael Moore

Yesterday at 10:31 AM · Friends —

The terrorist attack is NOT over. Thousands from Wednesday’s terrorist mob assault on the Capitol have not been arrested and have NOT LEFT the DC area. They are planning more attacks. This poster I’ve included here is being displayed all over. It has even been circulated among the members of Congress. Some leaders are afraid to say straight up what I’m telling you. They don’t want a panic. They don’t want to help publicize it (understandably). But the public needs to be told - and now. Law enforcement knows that there’s more violence ahead. Trump and his inner circle, his crime family, have called for this uprising and they are pleased with what they’ve seen and they know what’s going on. Unless these white terrorists are arrested NOW - en masse - there will be people killed between now and Inauguration Day. I can’t stress this enough. Way too many police are sympathetic to their white terrorist brethren. They will stand down again and allow the violence to continue.

PLEASE NOTE: This poster I’m sharing with you is calling for an ARMED March on January 17th. And they are calling for it to take place not just in DC but in EVERY state Capitol in all 50 states. I keep hoping in the back of my mind this poster isn’t real. But it was sent to me by a Member of Congress. We HAVE to treat it seriously and demand action. The terrorists saw on Wednesday that they could get away with it. They are empowered and excited. They believe this is their moment. We are all in danger.

I ask that you listen to me — me, the person who warned you Trump would win in 2016, who warned you there would be no weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq and that the premise for the invasion was a lie. I’m the guy who warned you that Columbine would be only the first of many, many mass school shootings. And on and on. I only recite this litany of my failures to convince the public we are in serious danger in the hopes you will listen to me today. Impeachment is scheduled to happen by Thursday? Too late. Too late. Remove the head of this terrorist action TODAY. He’s at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. His co-conspirators are in the Republican Caucus of the House & Senate. The mob is everywhere. They often wear red hats and have no Covid masks on their face. Some carry weapons, some make bombs, and a few kill cops while chanting “Blue lives matter!” All of them know they are protected by their white skin and believe nothing will happen to them. All of them want to stop our votes from being counted — and stop the new President from taking office. Their only problem: there’s more of us than there are of them. And that only infuriates them more. A show of strong legal force and the removal of their Leader is the only thing that will stop what we are about to experience. For the sake of peace — DEMAND ACTION! Stop this madness.
    armedmar.jpg
    512 x 640 - 66K
  • But this is not 1945. Today's war is being waged against a microscopic virus. A war against terrorists in cyberspace could start tomorrow. And we're still losing the long battle against climate change.

UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres

Rumor is that this week Trump will be declared as "domestic terrorists leader".

• Well, civil war is coming to USA, full force.

• We are at a crossroads, to be sure. Rather reminds me of the 1917 Bolshevik revolution. Interesting times, indeed.

• @firstbase

Rather reminds me of the 1917 Bolshevik revolution. Interesting times, indeed.

Here we have zero things in common.

As here you have conflict within same class, so it can resemble only famous fake "revolutions" and "maidans".