Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
War: Trump lost, began the war has, story of rigged election results
  • 194 Replies sorted by
  • Trump is doing the important thing - he is deflowering US voters. And doing is hard, mass media just did not get this yet, being too consumed looking at the mirror on their our perfection during the process. Sad for them.

sa15370.jpg
    800 x 745 - 101K
  • On election night, people went to bed with Trump as the winner, with a lead that was statistically near impossible to overcome. Then, when people woke up, suddenly the gap is nearly closed. What happened?

Here is what we know so far: in 5 or 6 key counties in key swing states, with only a few more votes to count the counters suddenly were very tired and needed to go to bed early. Mysteriously, however, the counters returned in the middle of the night and continued counting. In Georgia, the voting center had to close for 3 hours because of a "water leak" (which has not been documented). when they returned, more votes had been found. All over the country the mail-in ballots were not that different between R and D, but the mail ballots that arrived late almost all broke for Biden, in some cases 100%.

In the morning there was a sudden sharp spike of 100,000 votes for Biden in both Wisconsin AND Michigan. This was later debunked by saying that it was clerical error and that it had been fixed. And yet there was no corresponding spike down from the fix.

Voter turnout was unusually high in all states, but in the swing states it was absurdly high. In Minnesota it was 91%, and in Michigan it was 89%.

All over America, Biden lost ground relative to Hillary in large cities, except in key city counties that gave Biden the lead. (Such as Philadelphia)

In the swing states, there was also a mysterious 10-fold surge in voter turnout for people who were older than 90 years. Nothing like this has ever been seen anywhere or at any time.

In multiple of these counties, Republican poll watchers report that they were actively shut out and were not allowed to watch the counting. In one case, 60 republican poll watchers came in the morning after the election, and then a health official turned up and said that due to corona concerns, 60 people had to leave. The poll watchers said that then 30 poll watchers and thirty counters should leave, but the official insisted that it would have to be only the Republican poll watchers that had to leave so that the chain of custody was violated. In one county, one of the poll counters couldn't understand how her county could suddenly sharply shift from a major Trump win in 2016 to a Biden win in 2020. She knew how popular Trump was in her county so she double checked the counting and found what is now called "a computer glitch" in the Dominion software which flipped 6000 Trump votes into Biden votes. This is now confirmed, and all the counties that use this software now need to be recounted.

What counties used this Software? 42 have been identified so far, almost all of them are in the swing states that mysteriously flipped to Biden with massive statistical anomalies.

So anyone who thinks that this election is over must think again.

Onar Åm

• @EspenB....sources ? https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol ...provide links to your story or I'm calling it bs.

• Biden won - Trump will be gone in January

• what the mass media says doesn't mean shite. the supreme court will most likely decide the elections real outcome , regardless what mass media is saying. lets see what corrupt little dealing have been underfoot. watch the suckerpunch ..... https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-election-lawsuits-biden-jenna-ellis

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev, I absolutely disagree with you and your communication methods. I just leave my opinion here.

• The role of declaring the winner of a presidential election in the U.S. falls to the news media. The broadcast networks and cable news outlets have vowed to be prudent.

New York Times

• March 16, 2017 – Donald Trump’s budget proposal presented a 20 percent budget cut to the National Institutes of Health, the agency responsible for funding around one quarter of medical research in the United States. The dean of Baylor’s biomedical research school said the proposed budget, “would bring American biomedical science to a halt.”

All Trump wrongdoings collected - https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-967

• I celebrate the defeat of Trump with this song. Today, 150 years after the creation of this song, the words are still relevant .

• @paulhouston

It is quite nice humor as guys who want to defeat Trump are worse enemies of working class, even if they talk in lefty and pinky language. Not that Trump is friend of working people, not at all. But this enemy is simpler, open and has more or less clear code. If it clear that it is not Trump who constructed and released coronavirus, but other side - most probably they did it.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Yes, in this dog-eating-dog world, the Irish Terrier has defeated the Golden Retriever. I am not a fan of either, and will celebrated the defeat of the Irish Terrier in 4 year with the song "Danny Boy". The ruling class is a bunch of blood thirsty creatures in the first place.

What is important today is, the Golden Retriever is defeated, or in his own favorite word: "Loser"

• All of the usa media proclaiming trumps defeat doesn't make it real. Realize that trumps legal team is designing a counter attack. Really...americans celebrating don't know shite about the law. And it won't make any difference how many pseudo liberal judges throw out his lawsuits. The sc will be compelled to hear his case...and the democrats are and have always been the most corrupted party, so it's highly likely trumps lawyers have real evidence to present, and to a sympathetic sc as well. This circus is all long way from being finished, unless it gives trump a coronary, which would be well earned.

• The Golden Retriever is preparing a long list of Presidential Pardon, which includes himself.

His legal team is preparing to fight a legal battle at the supreme court level, that the Golden Retriever has the constitutional power to pardon himself of crimes against humanity, of rape charges, of allegations he hooked up with beautiful Russian prostitutes, etc.

• @paulhouston ...the crimes against humanity ? Then they'd have to go after all the living expresidents too. And the mordorian whores....looks like he has one already, and you'd probably be eternally grateful for even one night. Rape charges ...maybe. I bet he goes to argentina and raises horses, eventually. You've got 3 months to 3 years of political turmoil ahead, depending on how strong his case is. The sc could overturn the election result and instigate another, or they could recount themselves and declare him the real winner. What they say on even fox makes little impact to the law, the rules of the game. And everybody knows he just put a new judge on her stool.

• So the new president will get all the world back to former state... This is the feeling i got after all the fuss...althoug im far far away(I've been living there just enough to make my own opinion). The next feeling i have is that in about 2 or 3 years I'll definitely regret Trump didn't make it.

• @garroulus

Baiden is attempt of present elites to ignore real economics, to ignore real conflicts.

It is like shitty political correctness on another level. They want to just sweep real problems under the bed and hope they won't explode. It is stupid and false hope.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

It is like shitty political correctness on another level.

I'd say it's the real next level...

And i mean it I've seen the world for many yers and I've always returned home with joy (just because te raw that it was)... not anymore.

• @garroulus

And i mean it I've seen the world for many yers and I've always returned home with joy (just because te raw that it was)... not anymore.

Well, but elites tried hard to help you this year, as you'll be returning home after short walk and with joy hoping that you didn't catch COVID :-) But may be you did, but this is joy of big risk.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

I stayed safe this year (although I've been losing 2 very good jobs outside my country just because covid)... thank you.

• Politicians are the puppets of citizens and other multi-billionaire industrialists.

Freedom doesn't exist anywhere. It’s a myth.

On the other hand, you can have an impression of freedom, like cows in a meadows

• CBC Radio: University of Michigan law professor Barbara McQuade explains what legal strategies Trump's team could use. One is... Republican Governors can declare the election a failure, and switch electoral college votes from Biden to Trump.

Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump continues to baselessly claim election fraud and refuses to concede the presidential election, the Trump administration also has yet to sign off on a key document needed to formally begin the transition process.

This week, all eyes are on the Trump-appointed General Services Administration administrator, Emily W. Murphy, to recognize Joe Biden as the president-elect and release funds to the Biden transition team through a process called ascertainment. This would mark the first formal acknowledgment from the Trump administration that Biden has in fact won the election, and would unlock access to national security tools to streamline background checks and additional funds to pay for training and incoming staff.

Trump has made no public indication that he plans to concede or recognize the legitimacy of Biden's victory, and CNN has reported that his campaign is planning a messaging blitz to fuel its argument -- unsupported by any evidence to date -- that the President's second term is being stolen from him through corrupt vote counts in battleground states.