Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Edius project presets for new 1.1 HBR
  • As title, Someone using Edius and latest software knows which project setting must be chosen to correctly import the new HBR files. (30p in 60i or 25p in 50i)

Thank you in advance

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • You have to choose 1080p30 or 1080p25 project settings. Unfortunately Edius does not know about 30/25p wrapped into 60/50i, thus it recognizes all imported clips as interlaced. I did not find a better solution than changing this to progressive in the clip properties manually for every clip to manage them to be processed properly.

• sportster.
  • Thank you for the reply

I'll give a try on GV forums. If i Find a better solution I'll share here

bue

• @sportster it seems that we have two options:

1. changing clips to progressive, all in one shot;
    2. choosing 50i project setting;

both options are painless, as usual with Edius ;)

http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/showthread.php?p=173859

• hey thx! This helped :)

• Edius rocks da shi4t! Always has, I wish there was an AE workflow as easy as within CS5.5.

• you can use magic bullet look in edius 6 :)

• To change the field mode of several clips at once:

In User Settings, User interface, Bin, View:Detail, enable the Field Order column. Then in the bin, change the view to Detail, select the clips to change, and click the down arrow button next to the field order of one clip.