Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Not a test video - GH13 Handheld Hong Kong
  • I shot this in Hong Kong a few weeks ago and thought it might be of interest to people who shoot handheld in difficult situations like on boats etc.

Hand held GH13 with the awesome Lpowell 75 Peak performance patch.
    All 14 - 140 kit lens with ND4
    Shot 720p 50fps in Creative Movie mode/shutter priority 1/100
    No Tripod or post stabilization used
    Graded in Sony Vegas Pro

Basically, i set zoom, press the lock AF/AE button (which snaps focus sets Exposure) and press video record button.
    The Gh1 did a pretty good job considering the challenging lighting conditions (haze) and amount of movement. Jello is hard to find.

If you love Hong Kong, the scenic views from the circumnavigation of HK Island will delight you.

Cheers R

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • aaah why not in 720p uploaded????
  • Because my internet upload speed sucks 42kbps. I may replace it with a 720 version at another time. Besides this is the res the client wanted online.
  • The GH13 and 14 - 140 does a pretty good job hey. The original footage is incredibly detailed, only missed locking exposure a few times, that damn AF/AE lock is so damn small...haha