Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
AUDIO LEVEL OUTPUL DROP AFTER HACKING GH2 WITH Flow Motion v2.02 HACK
  • Can anyone help me this issue. I have hacked my GH2 with the Flowmotion v2.02 Hack and since doing so the recording audio output level has fallen so low that I have to set my GH2 to level 4 audio gain to hear anything. this means more noise. Has anyone had his problem before?

Tony

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • I believe that hack incorporates a modification to the audio levels called Pasadena Pulse Audio. It makes cleaner audio recordings possible, but the AGC behaves differently from the stock settings.

• I believe that hack incorporates a modification to the audio levels called Pasadena Pulse Audio. It makes cleaner audio recordings possible, but the AGC behaves differently from the stock settings.

Who wrote all this shit?

Hack does not affect audio output levels. All your changes can be changes happened during normal firmware change (reset of settings or change of firmware version).

• As I understand from my experience with patches Flowmotion v2 (and some others) contain an audio patch:

Pasadena Pulse Audio Patch V2 B2, thanks to Per Lichtman.

from http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/3337/gh2-flow-motion-v2-100mbps-fast-action-performance-reliability-for-class-10-sd-cards/p1

Description of this audio patch that is incorporated into the Flowmotion v2 patch: http://perlichtman.com/pasdenapulse/wordpress/2012/03/14/panasonic-gh2-audio-settings-file-pasadena-pulse-audio-v2-beta-2/

The top line is that the top 2 metering blocks which appear in red are not over modulating when using this audio patch, they are useable audio, this extends the range of useable audio the meters can show, and if you don't know this and set your levels as you did without running this audio hack, trying to keep your levels from going into the red, I can presume one may encounter the audio levels may have an overall lower output.

• Sorry for late reply

Thanks for the info

Tony