Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
5.6" UHD / QHD Monitors, 4K 4:4:4 10 Bit Recorders, PC & Live Streaming devices

This new devices from us, are not only a monitor or a monitor + a recorder, so please do not complain about the size, saying it is bulky, too big etc .., now is much more smaller than previous model, and remember that this are also a fully powered computers and now a powerful Live Streaming devices too. Im sorry, I dont like people being critic with our products saying ohh thats bigger and bigger, a brick, too much size, etc. Really, this is an All In One tool, incredible small, pocket size, and with a lot of features customers can use. I don't understand some times some people.

Im aware that on this forum there are much joke, smoke parties and the like, but a little of rock and roll and we like it.

This is a great army knife, just read, probably not small as desired for a DSLR, but perfect for the rest of cameras in size, and the Live Streaming feature is one of the things -very useful- that we love and think customers will take a great opportunity with. Thats out last work, our new compact size device's. Please, if you dont need a workstation in your hand or if you dont need the Live Streaming capability or the uncompressed 444 10bit 4K capacility please dont say this is bigger than say SmallHD or the like in about size/weight. This is a device very useful for on/off locations.

We have put a lot of effort, time and funds, and we have a very lower margin of benefit with the introductory prices that we tag'ged this devices,

I hope you like it guys.

I attach the PR in a picture, but you cna follow the link for the full text / pics PR:

http://www.cinemartin.com/news/201604.htm http://www.cinemartin.com/news/201604/

In the Above link, in the first 3 pictures you can see customers using our previous model (NEXT) used in some major TV shows. Of course you'll not see hundred of models of this, like Atomos or similar, we are a very small team that share our other work with our passion, who knows probably one day we'll be working for another company like our competence, who know we may continue like the last +5 years when our team was founded

http://www.cinemartin.com/teo/

PR201604.jpg
    1088 x 5189 - 742K
    mitakon25mm_5.jpg
    698 x 354 - 26K
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • But why it looks so DIY?

I mean design and such.

• yes, I understand it, no need to post again. link has nothing new.

why not hire proper designer for case?

• Since it looks like your product is just using off-the-shelf components, the prices to go beyond the base model seem crazy. $300 for another 256GB of SSD space in 2016? I assume that aftermarket upgrades are encouraged since your indiegogo only lists configs up to 24GB of RAM when the product claims to support up to 32GB.

• Isn't it a major design flaw to not have swappable media on an external recorder? Disks conected via USB isn't really practical on a camera.

At least I can use it as a travel card on the tube at the end of the day.

• That was a very strange way to introduce a product. Hard to read around all the 'just don't tell me it's big' stuff.

So what are the benefits of this device compared to something like an atomos shogun etc ?