Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Help me to decide: Pilotfly H1 or Ipower 3-Axis
  • I need some inexpensive gimbal and Pilotfly H1 look like the best option for light cameras. The Ipower 3-Axis brushless gimbal its a very cheap option for U$498, but with few references. Virtually the 4000 Nebula is interesting, but seeing the tests isnt very convincing and in my country no stores that have these to test, so I have to choose the most suitable.

Im open to another options, but under U$700.

Thanks friends.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Get good advice - buy only good known product with support, good software and adjustment options.

All else is just money you throw into the toilet.

• Thanks for the adive VK, you have all reason.

The great problem is that a reliable gimbal is very expensive, over U$1,400

Nebula its very new and therefore do not know the answers of the manufacturer on its gimbal in the immediate. And from Ipower we dont know nothing.

• I need to make a decision, Im over time.

I was thinking to stretch the budget a bit already out of mislimites for Moza Lite, but the delivery is in 20 days and in that time, and the film would be finished. The Ministurdy Flight looks like a good option, although to be pistol is a bit expensive, posibly I buy the Pilotfly H1.

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters