Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Super Sharp ISCO Anamorphic + GH4 + 4kUHD
  • I found a bit of free time to try out this camera & lens combo. The super sharp ISCO Anamorphic Ultra Star (2x squeeze) and my GH4 shooting at 4kUHD. The video file has been re compressed 3 times including youtubes compression. Try to watch in HD.

My base lens that the ISCO was screwed onto was my good old manual Olympus 50mm f1.8 (OM) EXTRA INFO - because my Olympus 50mm was adapted for a canon mount i also had a Canon to M43 adapter fitted to the GH4. Picture profile was CineLike-D. 4k Footage was imported and edited in Davinci Resolve 11 Lite. When exporting from the 4k timeline to a Mp4 master file the blacks were pulled down slightly, even when i had the correct export setting like 'DATA' value instead of 'VIDEO' value, so the footage should have been Flatter looking. Thanks for watching.