Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Black Magic Cinema Camera, MFT, 2.5K.
  • I just can't handle anything bigger than a DSLR! Can send pics. Could pick up in London. -ve - slight scratching on top from magic arm, +ve - only used on 2 shoots! Resolve Dongle worth about 1K alone apparently so it's a free camera - in effect!

1K delivered with tracking in UK.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Damn, great price. I'll ask around in LA if anyone wants one.

• Hi, sorry, should have been clear it's pounds, I'm in the UK and only sending to the UK. Sorry. If it was dollars I'd buy it off myself!

• Since the dongle is 1k alone, and i don't need the dongle, how much would be for the camera only? You can easily sell the dongle at 500 pounds, my offer is 600 pounds for the camera. You will have 100 pounds more. Does it sound right for you? If yes, we have a deal here.

• @Jean71 Oh Lord, sorry, literally posted it yesterday to someone, would have been very happy with that as wanted to keep the dongle.

• SOLD not sure how to close it, adjust it, delete it!

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions